Online Dating at Dateinreallife.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your use of this website located at www.dateirl.com / www.dateinreallife.com (this Site) is conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use set forth below ("Terms and Conditions"). By browsing, accessing, linking, using and/or downloading from this Site ("Access"), you agree to accept and abide by these Terms and Conditions for each use and each visit of this Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not Access this Site.
These Terms and Conditions are entered into between Date In Real Life Inc and you. You expressly represent that you are of legal age and you are not prevented by any law from entering into this Terms and Conditions. If you are accessing the Site on behalf of another person, you represent that you are authorized to accept these Terms and Conditions on that person's behalf. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, these Terms and Conditions will govern your use of any new features that augment or enhance the current services, including the release of new products or services.
1. Definitions: In addition to the terms defined throughout these Terms and Conditions, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to Date In Real Life Inc. The terms “you” and “your” refer to you, the user of this Site.
2. Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, add to, delete from, alter, or update these Terms and Conditions ("Changes"), and you agree to be bound by such Changes. Changes shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, but not limited to posting on this Site or by electronic or conventional mail. You agree to regularly review the Terms and Conditions posted at this Site and to be aware of Changes. Your use of this Site following any Changes constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as changed.
3. Permitted and Prohibited Uses: To use this Site, you must 18 years (21 in some jurisdictions) or older. Consistent with local, state and federal, we reserve the right to refuse to do business with any person in our sole discretion. This Site is intended for the lawful use of members of the general public. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and view this Site and the information thereon, including without limitation, all text, design, graphics, drawings, photographs, video clips and sounds, and all trade marks, service marks and trade names used at this Site and the selection and arrangements thereof (collectively, the "Content"), solely for your own personal use, provided, however, that you may not, nor may you allow others to, directly or indirectly:
○ sell, license, rent, reproduce, modify or attempt to modify or create derivative works from the Content in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, transmit or distribute or otherwise use the Content for any public or commercial purpose, including without limitation use of the Content on any other website or in any environment of networked computers;
○ transfer the Content to any other person without our prior explicit written consent;
○ use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair this Site;
○ upload, post or otherwise transmit or distribute on this Site any items, including without limitation computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, backdoor, shutdown mechanism or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or computer programs;
○ interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, this Site or any Services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or associated or linked sites;
○ infringe on any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any person, or impersonate any person or entity;
○ disrupt or interfere with any other person's use or enjoyment of this Site or associated or linked sites;
○ use any automatic program or device, or manual process to monitor, copy, summarize, or otherwise extract information from this Site or the Content in whole or in part;
○ transmit on, to or from this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail;
○ upload to, distribute to, or otherwise disseminate through this Site any material or information of any kind that is threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, fraudulent, deceptive, abusive, or otherwise violates any law or infringes or violates any rights of any other person or entity, or contains a solicitation of funds, advertising, or a solicitation for goods or services; or
○ attempt to obtain unauthorized access to this Site or portions of this Site which are restricted from general access.
You also agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted in the course of your usage of this Site, and that you will comply with all laws that apply or may apply to your use of this Site.
4. Copyright and Trademarks: Unless otherwise noted, all Content is subject to intellectual property rights including copyrights and trade marks held or licensed by us. Any reproduction or use of the Content without our express prior written permission is prohibited. We retain the right to initiate appropriate civil and criminal legal proceedings against the infringers of our intellectual property rights. Information posted on the Site belongs to the respective users. We respect the intellectual property of others and ask you to do the same.
5. Services: This Site provides various dating services. To avail the services provided by this Site, you must register as a Member of this Site. To register as a member of this Site, you must be single. No exceptions. If you are separated or still working on your divorce, you should not register on this Site. When you register as a member on this Site, you expressly represent that you are single. You must pay the membership fees for signing up as a member. At the time of sign up, you must provide a user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security of your user name and password. You expressly agree not to hold us liable if your user name and password is misused. If you suspect that your user name and password have been misused, you must inform us immediately and request for a change in password.
7. Information: Although we may provide certain security in an effort to protect the electronic transmission of certain information that you submit through this Site, we do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from this Site. You expressly agree that all information you post on the Site is true, accurate and current and that the information does not violate any local, state or federal law. You further agree to maintain and update this information and ensure that it remains true, accurate, and current.
8. Membership: Presently this Site offers three types of membership:
1. Free Access/Trial Membership. Every member will receive a 7 day free trial membership before their regular membership begins. This will give you an opportunity to check out what makes this Site different from all the other social networking/online dating sites and allow you the time to make up your mind if you want to become a member. However during the period of free trial, you will not be able to access certain areas and features of this site. Upon completion of 7 days of free trial membership, you may register with a Full Access Membership, discontinue your membership by un-registering your profile or if you choose to wait to subscribe, by letting your profile stay. It will be moved to an "Inactive" Membership where you will not have any access to the website but if you choose to return and subscribe your profile information will have been saved.
2. Full Access Membership: With the Full Access Membership, you can access all the features of this Site. There is a monthly fee of $14.99 for this membership.
9. Fees: When you register for a Full Access Membership, you must pay a monthly fee of $14.99 using the payment method provided on this Site. Please note that the fee is a recurring fee and unless you cancel your membership prior to the last date of your membership, we will automatically renew your membership. Your membership is nonrefundable. If your membership has been automatically renewed and we are unable to collect the membership fees from you using our payment methods, you expressly agree to pay the membership fees to us within 3 days of the demand made by us. You expressly grant us the right to initiate collection activity against you if you do not make the payment as demanded by us. In the event we initiate collection activity against you, you will be liable to pay collections charges and interest in addition to the membership fees. In the event of non-payment, we will charge a $35.00 charge return fee. We reserve the right to change the membership fee at any time. You must check the site regularly for changes in the membership fee.
10. Profile Posting: When you post your profile on this Site, you represent that all information you post on your profile is true and current. You expressly agree not to create false profiles of any third party or fictitious profiles. You agree to allow other users of this Site to view your profile, contact you using this Site and rate your profile. You warrant that the information posted on your profile does not violate any local, State or Federal law.
11. Profile Browsing: When you browse profiles of other users, you expressly acknowledge that the information posted on the profiles are posted by the respective users. We do not have any method of ascertaining the accuracy of the information posted on the profiles. You act on such information at your own risk. You expressly warrant that you will not use the information posted on the profiles of other users to harass the other users or for any illegal purpose.
12. Planned activities: We may at our discretion organize planned activities in different cities across the United States. We may refer to these planned activities by different names such as “Meet and Greets”, “Nights on the Round”, etc. You may choose to participate in such activities. You must meet the eligibility criteria for such planned activities which we will announce as and when we decide to organize such an activity. We may at our discretion charge a fee for your participation in the activity. You expressly acknowledge that we reserve the right to deny your participation in the activities. If you participate in such activities, you expressly:
a. undertake to conduct yourself properly and treat other participants in the activity with respect.
b. agree not to use any abusive language.
c. agree not to make any claims against us for any loss or injuries suffered caused to you by other participants
d. agree to indemnify us against any claim arising from your conduct at the activity
13. Links: This Site may contain links to other external sites which do not belong to us. We do not verify the contents of such sites. We have no control over such sites. Your use of such other sites is solely at your risk. Your use of such sites is governed by their respective terms and conditions.
14. Platform: The Site acts as a platform connecting the users of this Site in virtual space. We only provide the platform and are not directly involved in the actual transactions between users of this Site. This Site is a neutral facilitator having no control over the authenticity of the information posted on this Site the users nor do we vouch for the same. We cannot and do not confirm the identification details of users. You should be careful and exercise common sense and good judgment when dealing with other users of this Site. You deal with the other users at your own risk.
15. Liability: All content and services provided on or through this site are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non infringement. Your use of this site is solely at your risk. We shall in no event be liable to you for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, reliance, exemplary or consequential damages, loss of profits, loss of expected savings, or any other non-direct damages howsoever caused from your use of the contents of the Site. Neither we nor any of our officers, directors, investors, employees, contractors, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, or content or service providers shall be liable to you or any other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of the use of this Site or the services provided through this Site or the inability to gain access to or use this Site or services or out of any breach of any warranty, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
16. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, officers, employees, representatives, contractors, affiliates, successors or assigns, including all third parties mentioned at this Site, from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of this Site and the Content or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
17. Disclaimer: We not responsible for the success or failure of any your decisions relating to any information presented through this Site or its contents. The site should be carefully considered and evaluated, before reaching any decision, on whether to use the information and contents provided through the Site. There can be no assurance that any prior successes, or past results can be used as an indication of your future success or results. Results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you or your background. Therefore we do not guarantee or imply that you will succeed by using this Site or its contents. There is no assurance you will do well. You agree that we are not responsible for any success or failure that you may experience as a result of using the Site or its contents. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of this service, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or any other cause of action.
18. Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your access to this Site or use of the services provided through this Site if:
a) you use profanity, obscenity, vulgarity or offensive, threatening, unlawful, harmful, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, invasive, hateful, abusive or otherwise objectionable language, behavior or conduct in any manner towards any of our employee or other users of this Site.
b) you use this Site for any of the prohibited uses listed in this Terms and Conditions or violate any provision of this Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to terminate your access to this Site or use of the services provided through this Site.
c) you use pornographic or otherwise illegal content on your profile.
19. Choice of law: These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to have been made and performed exclusively in the State of Florida and shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Florida and the laws of United States applicable therein without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles. You hereby submit to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Florida for any claim related hereto, arising here-from or in connection herewith and agree not to bring any action, claim, suit or proceeding against us or any officer, director, partner or employee thereof in any jurisdiction other than State of Florida.
21. Modification/Changes: We reserve the right to modify or discontinue this Site and the products and services available on the site without any notice or liability to you.
22. Acceptance: When you access this Site, it signifies your acceptance of this Terms and Conditions.
DMCA Copyright Notification
Date in Real Life Inc / www.dateirl.com / www.dateinreallife is committed to being in compliance with all U.S. Copyright Laws including the DMCA . Subscribing as member of www.dateirl.com / www.dateinreallife.com , you agree to comply with said laws. Date in Real Life Inc reserves the right to remove material that has been claimed to be infringing. We will notify the member that posted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification in accordance with the DMCA.When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question.
We suggest that you contact a lawyer to have a full understanding of your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other copyright laws before you file a Notice of Infringing Material or a Counter Notification.
If you believe copyright owned material belonging to you is posted on this website without permission please notify Date in Real Life Inc at:
Date in Real Life Inc
6713 Stone River Road #202
Bradenton, Fl 34203
*If you choose to use snail mail for your notification, please be sure send "Registered Mail" with "delivery confirmation".
*If you choose to use email for your notification, please be sure to include "DMCA Notice of Infringement" in the subject area.
*If you do not hear back from us within 10 business days, please follow up with another form of contact: email to email@example.com. We may have failed to receive your notification.
Please submit the following form with your Infringement Complaint:
If you are filing a Counter Notification please submit the following form:
Please be advised that under the DMCA anyone who knowingly makes misrepresentations regarding alleged copyright infringement may be libable to Date in Real Life, Inc, the alleged infringer and/or the affected copyright owner for any damages incurred in connection with the removal, blocking and/or replacement of allegedly infringing material.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. However to use certain services of the Site, you must provide us with your personal information.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information on the Web, we may transfer that Information to our third-party service providers anywhere in this world.
We use this information to:
○ Improve and customize the content and layout of the Site and other materials
○ Notify you of updates to the Site.
○ Notify you of relevant products and services.
○ Notify you of upcoming events and programs
Under no circumstances will we sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information. We will not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
● We have your consent.
● We are required to do so by law
● We have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect our rights, property or safety and that of users or the public.
While we cannot guarantee privacy perfection, we will address any issue to the best of our abilities as soon as possible.
Information contained on and provided through this Site is protected by copyright law as established in Title 17 of the U.S. Code. No individual or entity is permitted to copy, publish, or commercially use any information contained on or provided through this Site without the express written permission of Dateirl.com. We retain the right to initiate appropriate civil and criminal legal proceedings against the infringers of its copyright. The use, reproduction, downloading, or distribution of protected materials may subject you to applicable penalties and damages under state and federal copyright laws.
ONLINE PAYMENT SECURITY POLICY
When you make payments through this Site, you are using a secure server which encrypts all of your personal information. This makes it difficult, if not impossible, for a third party to access or use your personal information in an unauthorized manner.
Dateirl.com has developed its service with security as a top priority. We use various technological methods to prevent access to information in our system and Secure Socket Layers ("SSL") to encrypt your personal information and protect it from disclosure, destruction, modification or use.
Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for dues or other services via this Site will only be used to process the transactions you request.