Online Dating at Dateinreallife.com
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. However to use certain services of the Site, you must provide us with your personal information.
· Improve and customize the content and layout of the Site and other materials
· Notify you of updates to the Site.
· Notify you of relevant products and services.
· Notify you of upcoming events and programs
Under no circumstances will we sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information. We will not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
· We have your consent.
· We are required to do so by law
· We have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect our rights, property or safety and that of users or the public.
While we cannot guarantee privacy perfection, we will address any issue to the best of our abilities as soon as possible.